The Andersons

John, Sonya, Hagan, & Keaton

Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010 at Home

This year we had Christmas at our house before all the other parties and presents. The boys were so excited to open the gifts. They have been begging me for about a week. Keaton received some cows and puzzles. Hagan got some games and books. John got a new TV for the patio but already knew about it thanks to Hagan. John asked him what is was, after I had wrapped it, and just told him without even hesitating. It was the funniest thing and I wish I had recorded it. I received some black and turquoise nike shoes, which I love.
Keaton playing with his new toys.




Hagan trying to help Keaton out.
The boys being goofy with their blocks. I didn't even realize they had their initials on them. Hagan thought this was so funny.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!
    I just love Christmas through a child's eyes.
    Last year I let Cody open a present early since we would be traveling on the road and he could use it. Lyndon didn't see him open it, but when Cody said he opened a present Lyndon said, "Oh, your ipod?" I let him open the GPS!!!!-Cody then knew what to expect later. It is cute because they're so innocent.

    ReplyDelete