The Andersons

John, Sonya, Hagan, & Keaton

Monday, June 6, 2011

Bedroom remodel


We recently finished remodeling our bedroom and I am so excited to show you the results. I am so pleased with the result and I am ready to remodel the boys room. I cannot believe how much it has changed our room. I use to hate this room but now it is my favorite. View the before and after pictures and I think you will agree that it needed to be updated. John did such a great job on the floors.

Before
Before
Before
After
After
After
After

2 comments:

  1. WOW, it looks gorgeous! I love the wall color and especially the floors. Did you just have to refinish them or did John lay them as well? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think you have me convinced to go with the hardwood/laminate look! I love the wall color, too.

    ReplyDelete